03 Oca 2018 08:15

e near post. Will Bruin gave the D

DETROIT -- Michael Bourn was ready to return to the majors. Nasty weather delayed his plans. Bourn, who missed Clevelands first 13 games with a strained left hamstring, was activated from the disabled list on Tuesday before the Indians series opener with the Tigers was postponed by cold weather. Bourn had expected to make his season debut only to have it pushed back by temperatures in the low 30s and snow sitting on the outfield grass in Comerica Park. "He was ready to go," Indians manager Terry Francona said of his speedy centre fielder. "He wanted to play, but you cant control the weather." Its the third postponement for the Indians, who already have been forced to play two doubleheaders this season because of rainouts. No makeup date was announced, but Francona believes the AL Central teams, who are scheduled to play 19 times, are eyeing a date in July. The Indians return to Detroit for a three-game series from July 18-20 and Sept. 12-14. Francona said right-hander Zach McAllisters start will be pushed back to Wednesday. Danny Salazar will start Thursday, followed by Justin Masterson, Corey Kluber and Carlos Carrasco at home against the Toronto Blue Jays. Bourn strained his hamstring while running the bases on March 16 during training camp in Arizona. Because he had surgery on the hamstring soon after last season ended, the Indians were cautious about bringing him back. Bourn had been eligible to be activated two weeks ago, but the Indians had him play in five minor league games to make sure he was 100 per cent. Francona said Bourn likely will play in consecutive games but may not appear in "three, four of five in a row" for a while. The chilly weather doesnt help, but Francona said it probably wouldnt have kept Bourn out against the Tigers. "I dont think anyone feels good in the cold weather," Francona said. "But hes healthy." To make room for Bourn, the Indians optioned outfielder Nyjer Morgan to Triple-A Columbus. Morgan, who signed a minor league deal with Cleveland in January, did a nice job filling in for Bourn. He batted .348 (8 of 23), scored four runs and had four RBIs in nine games. Francona said the team decided to send down Morgan to keep an extra reliever in the bullpen. "It wasnt really a tough decision," Francona said. "It was difficult in the fact that he (Morgan) had done so well. I dont think anybody thought he deserved to go to Triple-A, but when you look at the way our team is constituted, we needed to stay with the extra pitcher in the bullpen. With Bourn being a left-handed centre fielder, its hard to keep both of them." Ovie Ejaria Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. Steven Gerrard Jersey . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team. http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/.com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. Simon Mignolet Jersey . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. Jon Flanagan Jersey . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday.HOUSTON -- A week after Toronto FC came from two-goals down to earn a two-goal victory over the Houston Dynamo, Toronto FC saw themselves down a goal twice in the first half. This time Toronto was not able to get a win, but they were able to get a much-needed point on the road to extend its unbeaten streak to three games with a 2-2 draw Saturday night. First half goals by Gilberto and Dominic Oduro were enough for Toronto (7-5-5, 26 points) to earn the draw. "Id rather get three points than a goal, but we showed we are a strong team right now," said Oduro. "We fought hard. In this heat, to get a point on a road -- any time you get a point on the road is good. We showed we had character today. Thats what the coaching staff has been trying to tell us, and thats what we are trying to learn." Toronto missed a chance to tie the score at two in the 28th minute as Michael Bradley missed a penalty kick off the right post. Toronto was awarded the penalty kick a minute earlier as Nick Hagglund was brought down in the box by Corey Ashe. Oduro, however, was able to tie it in first half stoppage by chesting a Luke Moore pass into the right net from the centre goalkeepers box after Moore was able to beat A.J. Cochran down the left endline. "We know we have the ability to score goals," Toronto head coach Ryan Nelsen said. "I think it was fatigue in that second half that probably dampened our attacking flair. Obviously, that penalty didnt help when that misses. That kind of deflates the team, but they kept going and going and going. I couldnt be happier for the boys, especially when you have to back up a Wednesday and come to Houston in July. Thats tough." Oduro scored his second goal in three games -- both in first half stoppage agaiinst his former team.dddddddddddd Oduro said his goal was critical and motivated the team going into the locker room. "Its always good to score against my former team, but thats not the idea of it," said Oduro said. "It kind of helps. It boosted our spirits. I want to score against any team no matter what. Just sometimes, scoring against a former team is a bit bittersweet." Toronto needed that goal as they were unable to get much going in the second half, with only two shots on net. Gilberto tied it at one in the 18th minute, taking a pass in the center box from Justin Morrow, dribbling to his right and striking a right-footed shot through traffic and into the left net from 16 yards out. The goal was Gilbertos second of the season. "Im very happy with the result," Gilberto said through a translator. "Happy I scored. I want to continue working hard and providing for the team and to increase my work ethic so I can help on the field." Giles Barnes put Houston (5-11-4, 19 points) back up in the 26th minute at 2-1, shooting from 25 yards out in the middle and getting it just inside the near post. Will Bruin gave the Dynamo a 1-0 lead in the 11th minute, capitalizing on a Toronto turnover and beating Toronto goalkeeper Joe Bendik to the ball on the right side of the goalkeepers box and hitting it into the left net. Michael Bradleys header back to the Toronto defence went to Bradley Orr, who tried to back pass it to Bendik, but Bruin was able to knock it free to set up the goal. Houston, which saw its winless streak stretched to eight games, nearly doubled its lead seconds before Gilbertos goal as Brad Davis headed the ball to himself and turned and fired from the upper left box, but was stopped by Bendik. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Pvp serverler sosyal ağı: pvp serverler habersiz kalma!

Silkroad Unique Bilgileri kategorisinde

lw789 gonderdi

e near post. Will Bruin gave the D hakkinda yorumlar