07 Kas 2018 06:47

Griezmann: Nights like this make me excited to continue at t

Resim

Diego Simeone was left delighted by his team's performance in a 2-0 victory over Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday, รวม ทาง เข้า sbo and Antoine Griezmann has made clear that it is nights such as this which make him excited to continue his journey with Los Colchoneros.Much was made about Barcelona's well publicised pursuit of the World Cup winner in the summer, as well as the subsequent amateur dramatic production of the player's decision to stay."Nights like this make me excited to continue at this club," he explained in the mixed zone."I want to enjoy playing football."I don't know [if the Ballon d'Or is a possibility."After the 4-0 humiliation at the Westfalenstadion, Los Rojiblancos were determined to bounce back and put their continental campaign back on the right track, รวม ทาง เข้า sbo and Tuesday's result leaves both the Spanish and German giants on the cusp of qualification."We really wanted to win after what happened in Germany," he admitted."We learned from our mistakes and we gave a good image of our team."We have important players missing but we responded, as always."Saul Niguez opened the scoring on Tuesday evening via a deflected effort, however the Spaniard caused a stir after claiming his team lacked ambition following the draw against Leganes."I haven't spoke to him," Griezmann intimated."We had a lot of enthusiasm today and we did a great job."Those who came into the team contributed a lot, that is the path we must follow." http://sboasianbet.com
Pvp serverler sosyal ağı: pvp serverler habersiz kalma!

Silkroad Bilgi Rehber kategorisinde

Sonsovan gonderdi

Griezmann: Nights like this make me excited to continue at t hakkinda yorumlar