02 Oca 2019 10:16

Klopp: Do We Need Blood For A Proper Penalty?

Resim
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has defended his star player Mohamed Salah, who has come under fire for "diving" to get penalties.The Egyptian Salah, has received a couple of penalties of late which were controversial, particularly in the win over Newcastle United on Wednesday and a drubbing over Arsenal over the weekend.
Klopp has quashed the notion that Salah is a "diver" and insisted that you don't need to "bleed" from a tackle before a penalty can be awarded."Dermot Callagher [former referee] said [after Newcastle game], 'penalty'. His [defender's] arm was there. Do we need blood for a proper penalty? I think no," Klopp told reporters after their 5-1 win over Arsenal, according to FourFourTwo."In that moment, if you don't touch Mo [Salah] and he makes the next step and shoots - and we know he's pretty good at that - I haven't seen it back [penalty against Arsenal] and I have no clue about what happened but the ref really was close to it."We don't have divers and that was not a dive. The other one is not a dive. The ref decides it. In the three and a half years, we have had more bet penalties not given when they were penalties and you think, 'hmph, hmph, hmph'."According to FourFourTwo, Klopp was asked who is probably the unsung hero in his unbeaten team."Under your radar," Klopp said of Georginio Wijnaldum."He's an outstanding player. He combines a lot of things that you need."In a one-on-one situation, he can bet keep the body between the opponent and the ball, then pass the ball. I don't know how many positions he's played. He can play all three positions in midfield and that's really nice."Liverpool will be up against Manchester City on bet Thursday in the Premier League, in a potentially title deciding game.
Pvp serverler sosyal ağı: pvp serverler habersiz kalma!

Silkroad Bilgi Rehber kategorisinde

BoySmile gonderdi

Klopp: Do We Need Blood For A Proper Penalty? hakkinda yorumlar